Saturday, March 5, 2011

Falling Behind!

I know I'm really behind, and I'm getting grief about it.  Sorry!  However, I'm still trying new things, and today I have 4 new ones to share with you!  Make sure you're sitting down because they are super exciting!

#4 - Fish Tales
On my quest to try new things, I decided to try cooking and eating Tilapia!  This doesn't sound like a big deal, but for those of you who know me you know I hate fish.  However, I thought maybe my taste buds had changed over the years.  Here's what I prepared:
Result?  Taste buds have not changed.  I took one bite and one bite only!  Yuck!  Marc really liked it though!

#5 VEGAS BABY!! 
I made the journey to Las Vegas for the first time.  Wow!  That place is crazy!  I have just a few things to say about our trip.  We had a blast, but I have yet in my 28 years to feel old until I visited a club in Vegas.  I did not know a single song they were playing until Jessie's Girl came on.  I jumped up and shouted "YES!!" and  I'm pretty sure everyone else went and sat down!  haha!  I also felt old when I looked up and saw a dancer dancing on a platform (it was a regular club, I promise!) and the thought that came to my mind was "Where is her mother?"  Wow!
It was a lot of fun though. I want to go back and go to some shows.  We went for our cousin's wedding.  I really thought that I was going to win millions, but it just wasn't in me this time!  Watch out Vegas!  I will be back!

Yes, Elvis married them! 

 Bride and Groom!

I guess I still think it's cute to do this.


 I WON!!!!  First spin, $10.00! I cashed out! 
 I think this is hilarious!  
 Blue Man Group
 Handsome! 
 
#6 - Watching the Weight! 
Haley and I started weight watchers!  I was quite obsessed with it at first.  So far, 10 lbs down!  Yah!!  I highly recommend the program.  It is a lot of fun if you have someone to do it with.  I know Marc is really tired of us referring to everything as "points" but he is really supportive and enjoys the food we make!

#7 - Home Sweet Home!
We're moving!  Yes, we have decided to build a house.  They started building and it should be ready this summer.  We will miss our downtown views, but will enjoy having a backyard and ONE story. Currently, we have 3 and those stairs get really tiring!  So, if you're looking for a house in the Houston area we have one for sale!!  Spread the word!!

So, those are my new things!  Here are some pictures of Ryder.  He is holding his own bottle now, trying to start crawling, and has teeth!  Well, a tooth and one very close to appearing!  I can't believe how big he has gotten.  Oh, and I'm pretty sure I have heard him say "Ma Ma!"  I think...

Ryder - 6 Months!
Playdate with cousin Elias! 



No comments:

Post a Comment