Sunday, January 30, 2011

#3 Westside Story

Well, I'm a little late on the post, but I'm doing the best I can!  Marc and I had a date night last week.  We went to eat at Samba Grill, a Brazilian grill http://www.sambabraziliangrill.com/.  It was delicious!  We highly recommend it.  However, if you're on a diet and don't want to fail, get rid of the rolls that are on the table.  I failed miserably!  That brings us to the #3 new thing for the new year...After, we went to see Westside Story.  It was GREAT!!  I don't know how I missed out on the story after all of my years in school, but somehow I did!  I guess I cliff noted it in high school!  The musical was really good.  However, I had a really hard time believing that the lead guy was a gang leader...something about a man dancing around and fluttering his feet does not strike me as tough, but it was entertaining nonetheless (sorry if that offends anyone).  


 Here are a couple of pictures of the little man.  Daycare is going well.  He's been a bit sick lately, congestion and other daycare funk, but he's still smiling!  I'm waiting on Haley to send me some pics that she has taken.  Stay tuned, and I will post them as soon as she gets on it!  Have a great week everyone! 
Ryder - 5 months 

No comments:

Post a Comment